River Buses run between 23 piers from Putney to Woolwich, operated by Uber Boat by Thames Clippers River Bus Service on behalf of Transport for London. Just as with buses and the Underground, you can use Oyster or any contactless payment card on the River Bus. Alternatively, you can pay through the Uber app.
- A five minute walk from Battersea Power Station Pier via Riverside Walk
- Travel between Battersea Power Station and Embankment within 15 minutes, Blackfriars within 20 minutes, or Canary Wharf within 40 minutes
- RB1, RB2 and RB6 services call at Battersea
- The pier has step-free access from the Riverside Walk pathway, perfect for passengers using a wheelchair or pram.
- Please check all timetables here ahead of your journey.